Who Are We?
Eco Efficient Portsmouth is a renowned gas and heating company authorized and licensed to offer all types of boiler installation in Portsmouth including the neighbouring suburbs of Isle of Wight, Havant, Gosport, Cosham and Chichester. We take pride in our highly qualified and Gas Safe accredited engineers who are dedicated and passionate in every task they undertake. We have many years of experience in different types and boiler technologies making us the best installers for any size or kind of properties. We are the leaders in the industry and our services are highly reliable and affordable.
- Quality As Standard – Eco Efficient is fully recognized by Gas Safe, the UK official body mandated to ensure gas safety and to protect the public against incompetent gas engineers. We are also registered with other industry regulation boards and associations. All our boiler installation experts are certified and are members of relevant professional bodies. We also train our engineers to equip them with changes taking place in the industry, especially new technology and trends. With us you are guaranteed of high quality at any level of service.
- Free Site Survey –Once you call us for boiler installation, we first visit your property to conduct intensive heating requirements assessments to determine the ideal boiler for your home. During the site survey, our engineers will consider a number of factors that can affect your boiler selection including:
- Size Of The Rooms And The Number Of Radiators – How big your rooms are and the number of radiators in every room is directly related to the size of the boiler.
- Level Of Insulation And Windows Size – The amount of heat required to keep your home warm will depend on how much heat is been lost through the windows. Highly insulated rooms will retain most heat, which means the amount of heat required from the boiler is reduced.
- Number Of Occupants – This affects the amount of hot water needed on a daily basis and your boiler size should be able to support this.
- Energy Type Available – We need to know whether your home can access gas main grid or you just need an electric boiler.
- Speedy Response And Faster Installation – It takes us between 24 to 48 hours to completely fit your new boiler. If you have a ready survey report, our boiler experts will fit your boiler on the same day. Our engineers work together as a team to ensure quick installations and functionality testing.
- Guaranteed Labour Quality – For all new installation and replacement we give 12 months labour warranty although we have no recorded boiler breakdowns within this period. Our installers are very keen and always test for errors or installation faults after every complete installation.
- Cost Effectiveness – Our services are cost effective and apart from affordable installation rates, we help you to make cost-effective and energy efficient boiler selections from the UK’s popular brands. No matter your budget, our engineers will guide you to land the best deal.